Wednesday, November 2, 2005

Visitors : The Murf

I had a visitor, which is rare when one is so far away. It was The Murf, and he did everything right. He brought me four 12-packs of mellow yellow, treated us to dinner (twice!) and even did the dishes while we were at work. He was also conducive to making overly long, offensive experimental country music. CONS: sometimes he was too polite. Like when he asked if he should knock on the door when he came back from the car. Was that a joke?

Recommend? Yes! If you like to have fun and make music and live a long way away, then invite The Murf! Watch out for his halloween costumes, though. They're the scariest!

2 comments:

Murf said...

Awww. That was a nice review. 5'd. You and Maggie are at the very top of my "Recommended Hosts" list. You kept me well fed with snacks, indulged my every recording fantasy, and even left me to sleep in while you had to work! And Maggie chose the best restaurant every time! Go Maggie! I will do my very best to visit again soon.... Thanks for having me.

Andrew Najberg said...

The murph really is a good visitor, drawing from prior experience at Leonard Place. Additionally he's quite portable and stows easily in a closet. If only he came on roller skates to increase maneuvarability. Nonetheless, a compliment to any room to have a Murph there.