Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Candy : Pina Colada Cream Savers

I have discovered the worst flavored candy in all the history of candy-kind. It was so bad that I had to try it twice, just to make sure I wasn't imagining such an awful tastebud experience. I tried one yesterday, and it was horrid. I tried one again today, twenty-four hours later, and yes, my original judgement stands strong.

Now my mouth has that new-car taste in it.

Recommend? Not unless you are a car, or an old, smokey apartment.

5 comments:

Travis Payne said...

That sounds horrific, have you tried the harry potter jelly beans? I say the worst is the salmon or sardine, both taste like your at the fising dock and are eating fish smell.

Andrew Najberg said...

If a pina colada cream savor ate another pina colada cream savor, would it be cannabalism?

Andrew said...

why is someone making rotten egg sardine jelly beans?

Andrew Najberg said...

every flavor beans. From the books/movies.

Andrew said...

i suppose that makes sense, whatever it is you are talking about.