Saturday, April 2, 2005

Movie : Kikoku

Whoa! This movie was good! It had lots of shooting, and funny parts too. One gangster versus many. Also, there were lots of scenes of Yakuza guys eating, which was what I was doind too (for part of the movie, anyway). So I was really able to identify with them on a very real level. Except they were using chopsticks. I thought, "If I were eating this burger and these fries with chopsticks, I'd be even more like a yakuza!" Whoa! In one scene, they even ate some Cup O Noodles, which I've had before!! They sell those at the grocery store!!

Recommend? Yes! Yakuza! Shooting! Food!

1 comment:

Murf said...

I wonder which is easier to hit with a bullet... a mariachi, or a yakuza?

And this train of thought leads me to the stunning revelation that somebody needs to make a movie about the yakuza vs. the mariachi! Can you even fathom the awesomeness of such a movie?!?