Friday, June 2, 2006

Dr. Who (present version)

This show is really great!!! There are many incarnations of the doctor. The one where I got hooked was the early eighties and late seventies Dr. which was reran on PBS. Lately Scifi has been running the most current version of Dr. Who and I have to say that this show is really great almost as great as the version that got me hooked so long ago.
Summery: I say check this series out if you have heard of the series or had been interested at all in Dr. Who. I ( fuck I can not stop hicupping!!!)think that there will be a first season dvd out sometime in june or july. So, if you have missed the first season check out the dvd. Also on the plus side Rose is a cutie.

3 comments:

the29th said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
the29th said...

I caught "Parting of the Ways" (I think that was what it was called) this weekend. Now, I'm one who's never really watched Dr. Who and only has a vague awareness of Dr. Who... just enough to picture Tom Baker as Dr. Who and remember K-9 and to have kind of wanted a Dalek figure when I started seeing them among Red Dwarf stuff in my nerdy Red Dwarf sci-fi crap-to-buy emails. But the Dalek's have always had a place in my heart... they are trashcans yelling "EXTERMINATE!" and who can't love that? So this was the perfect episode for me. And I liked that this Dr. Who seemed kind of manic and full of energy which seems different to me. (Though, being a Dr. Who novice, I don't really have an expert opinion on that.) The episode was really great and probably would have won me over as a Dr. Who fan except for the end kind of made me mad. So it will probably remain a "if I catch it, I might watch it" kind of thing. (WOW! Long review/comment! Sorry!)

Travis Payne said...

yahhh!!! some one replied to a post of mine. I can understand why you might be a bit let down by the end be cause they left it on a big cliffhanger but this episode was the last one for the season.
I do agree with you on the doctor that what mkes this verson so damn fun to watch!
Red Dwarf rocks!!! from what i watched of it and as for the post the length is fine i'm just happy some one replied to one