Sunday, June 25, 2006

Movie : Firewall

This movie had Harrison Ford in it. If I were bitten by a vampiric donkey that ejaculated through its mouth by way of a secondary set of testicles located underneath the tongue, I would think, "This is horrible, but interesting."

Recommend? It wasn't interesting, if that's what you mean. Maggie proposes that most things can be judged against this movie. For instance, this evening she said her dinner (leftover tuna casserole) was worse than Firewall. The gyoza we had late in the evening as a snack, however, was better than Firewall.

2 comments:

Murf said...

That there is some powerful imagery.

Yup. My retinas, they be forever burned with the thought of seminal mule vampires. Wowsa.

Andrew Najberg said...

I agree with your take on this movie. I am more fascinated in the multiple color varieties of phlegm than I was in this movie.

Other things that to compare to this movie: Toothpaste, better by far. Flossing your teeth with other people's hair: a close tie. Swimming in a pond with your mouth open at the surface to skim the algae off the top - at least you get nutrition. Foot cramps - at least a foot cramp goes away in a minute or two.