Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Book : Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

*NO SPOILERS*

Bah, I knew it! I mean, I second guessed and third guessed and fifth guessed myself a million times over, but I knew it! Deep down inside we all knew it.

Here is the sixth book of a series that I originally told myself I would never read and has ended up being my favorite series of all-time. The only thing that sucks is that I doubt I'll ever be so engrossed in such a stupidly wonderful story for the rest of my life.

Recommend? I will only say two things. First of all, the last book better be the last book. And second of all, the last book better be over 2000 pages long.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Amen! 2000 pages! How else would everything fit in there? I mean, really.

Andrew said...

it can't be as great as the story of my past 7 years. i call it, "BIG FAT LIE".