Monday, August 29, 2005

Movie : ??????

(This should be in the spirit of the site...)

I rented this Korean Anime at Pedazo Chunk, the video store with all the imported DVDs. The cover looked cool, but it was all in Korean. I rented it, and it might have been called something like "Beautiful Girl Mari," but don't quote me on that because I'm not sure. Anyway, it was way weird. I mean, it was really weird. I'm still not sure what it was all about, but it looked neat and there was this furry girl that seemed to live on a mystical 200 foot tall dog. I'm thinking that I liked it.

Recommend? Yeah, I think so. If you see this movie--it's box has like, some green stuff that might be sort of like bamboo, and a kid, and this floating girl with what may be white fur all over her body instead of clothes--I'd suggest renting it if you like things that are really weird. Maybe surreal is the word.

1 comment:

Travis Payne said...

floaty dog girls seem strangely sexy.... i think i have leprosy