Sunday, February 5, 2006

Music: Hypnotize

by System of a Down. I know my last review of a System of a Down CD was a little indifferent, but I think they're onto something good with this CD. Some totally sweet tracks if you like heavy music that rapidly changes tempo and melody throughout nearly every song. Of course, this CD does have a couple more stable tracks to form kind of anchor points for the album which actually helps quite a bit. I really liked this one. The last track absolutely kicks ass.

Recommend: banana banana banana banana terracotta banana terracotta terracotta pie.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Is that the one with the song about never coming to hollywood or whatever. I hate that fucking song. Some of the other ones are pretty cool, though.

Andrew Najberg said...

no- that is mesmerize. The two CDs have this really cool jacket that interlinks forming one super-CD jacket. Like the constructocons.