Friday, May 5, 2006

Movie: Silent Hill

One totally sweet hour as good as any horror movie ever made including classics like Alien and Jaws. Another totally sweet hour as good as any b-horror movie ever made. The first hour is baddass and totally rocking. The second hour is still pretty sweet but just not quite so tight and well constructed. The introduction of dialogue causes some unintentionally funny moments. The story get really convoluted but I still thought it was pretty sweet. The second ending of the movie is better than the first. I can't say much more without ruining anything.

Recommend: Yes. You must see it. It helps if you've played the games, but you don't need to. It rules. Some of the freakiest things I have ever seen in this one. And I've seen it twice. Its better the second time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel that I must comment since this is one of the bestest video games ever.
The movie was 'totally sweet', and gross (though not as gross as 'the hills have eyes'), and worth every penny...
Even to see it multiple times...

Travis Payne said...

The movie it did rock, although there is one part where my butt did momentarily twitch I think everyone knows what I'm talking about wink, wink, nudge and "smile" over all realy great movie.
I really need to see the original movie of the hills have eyes cause I had seen the cover some where before the remake had came out, and one of the people looked like sloth form the goonies.

Travis Payne said...

I was just wondering how could join and post a review? Help, lost and full of things to post.

Murf said...

travis, i will invite you to the blog today!!