Monday, October 2, 2006

Object: My cell phone

My cellphone is made by Samsung, which is a Korean company. From what I hear, the Koreans are pretty proud of Samsung, what with it selling so many fancy things everywhere. Mainly I use my phone for talking to people, but I also use the calender to remind myself to do things in the future, and I use the alarm function to help wake myself up in the morning. Though, you would be surprised at how quickly you adapt to the Stars and Stripes Forever going off at 8:05 am every morning. Very quickly! Right!

Recommend: It has not failed me yet, but one of the little silvery stickers under the LCD screen which covered a screw has fallen off and I had to scrape some sticky glue out of the hole, and wipe it on something like it was a booger.

No comments: