Friday, October 13, 2006

Weird Al's New Album: Track 9, Do I Creep You Out

At first, I didn't really listen to this song. It's a parody of an American Idol type song, and the subject matter is just another Weird Al psychopathic stalker thing, so I thought it just wouldn't do much for me, you know? Well, the other day I was listening through all the tracks while doing some computer thing here in the lab, and I heard Al sing, "every time I shake your hand now, I wanna put your fingers in my mouth", and I decided that I had been wrong, and this was in fact a great song after all. I have now listened much more closely, and noticed that he tries to imitate all the stupid Christina Aguilera vocal styling that those American Idol types like to do. Wow!


Recommond: "I think so!"

1 comment:

Michael said...

That's a good line, about the fingers. It would make me listen more carefully too.