Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Weird Al's New Album: Track 1, White and Nerdy

Somebody has to review something. I'm going to review each song on Weird Al's new album, Straight Outta Lynwood, until somebody stops me. Anyway, White and Nerdy is a rap song, about what a cool guy the singer is, bragging about his X-men comics and how he has the Holy Grail memorized, etc. It's based on a song called Ridin', which I've never heard. Actually, I had never heard any of the songs that the parodies are based on, or any of the songs in the new polka medley. This is a sign of how cool I am.

Recommend: "Of course!".

2 comments:

Michael said...

Oh man. I didn't even think of that. How am I supposed to get complete enjoyment from the new Weird Al CD if I don't know the popular music he's making fun of. Oh shit. Does this mean I need to listen to the radio for a couple of weeks just so I can get the CD?

Anonymous said...

I know who i prefer between picard and kirk. does that mean i'm not a skinny, dorky, white male...