Friday, March 17, 2006

Food: Stinky Cheese

So, every time I go to the grocery store, I habitually wander by the fancy cheese island and sniff the Limburger cheese, because it's got such an amazingly terrible smell, and because I could never imagine what I could possible do with it. So, I never bought any. But, what do you know, Wednesday night Jingping and I go to the store and she says I should buy it because she thinks it would be a simple matter just to fry some tofu and throw the cheese in there. Today for lunch we get to try it.

Recommend: If you like smells/tastes which remind you vaguely of locker rooms, dog food, and really old beer, then buy up! It also makes you and your apartment smell perpetually like locker rooms, dog food, and really old beer. It wasn't bad, though. And I still have like 3/4 of the block left, anybody have any ideas?

1 comment:

Murf said...

Put the rest of the cheese under someone's bed as a prank!!! See how long they can last without finding it!