Wednesday, March 9, 2005

Cover Song : Motley Crue - Helter Skelter

On a Whim I listened to this song. I thought, "this should be fun, a hair metal band covering a Beatles song." A few questions linger as the song ends.

Did you listen to this song before you recorded it? Because you got the lyrics in the second line wrong. Know how I know? I have the CD. It has a book in it with the words to all of the songs, and I looked at them. Plus, Paul McCartney isn't that hard to understand.

Do you think of yourself as a hard rock or metal band? Cause if you guys are hard rock, then the Beatles were Scandinavian Death Speed Metal. McCartney screams more and harder, and Lennon shouts at the end of the track that he has blisters on his fingers. What happened at the end of the Crue recording session for this song? Did you gently apply baby powder to each other's bottoms? If this is the devil's music, hell is full of little old ladies who are asleep and you pansies.

Recommend? Yes! Oh man do I ever. Download it illegally right now and slam your long curly hair into the pile of poop I left on your floor. Go suck on a fish.

No comments: