Sunday, March 20, 2005

Movie : The Ring Two

Eh, I didn't find this movie scary. It started out kind of slow, with a big, gruesome death. And then there were some special effects that probably cost a few bucks (a few bucks...get it!? Bucks! Deer me I'm funny...get it!? Deer! Ah-hahaha!). And the story line kind of didn't collaborate with the story line from the first movie. Actually, except for the first five minutes, and the main characters, this didn't feel in any way linked to the first movie. Hmm.

But, I will say this: the long drive home after the movie was really freaky!

Recommend? If you are the type of person who covers your eyes during scary movies, then you may like this movie! But, if you are the type of person who watches movies all the way through, then you may want to wait for it on DVD.

3 comments:

Michael said...

I have heard much the same. As an alternative asian horror movie that is scary, I recommend "A Tale of Two Sisters," which is a creepy Korean ghost movie out now.

Murf said...

Also, I have heard of a Japanese movie called The Audition that is supposed to have made Rob Zombie sick. I'll have to find that movie.

Murf said...

What? I... I sure don't know what you are talking about! I sure don't.