Wednesday, March 2, 2005

Movie : Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Okay. I thought this movie was going to be artsy, or indy, for the sake of being indy. And I knew it would probably be kinda 'tsal right, but I was very wrong. It was completely 'tsal right. At the very beginning, I wondered where it was going, but it went there, and it went there hard.

Ten thumbs up. This movie may be the best impulse movie buy of my career. Three cheers for reminding me of what living alone feels like!

Recommend? YES. Plain and simple. This is a great movie, through and through.

3 comments:

Michael said...

I agree! It was stiffed at them damned "Oscars." Oscar my foot! More like, schloscar or something. Foo!

Andrew said...

sam and i liked this movie.

Murf said...

Andrew, I want you to help us review! Alas, I have forgotten your email and cannot invite you!

I'll try to figure it out....