Friday, May 20, 2005

Movie : Revenge of the Sith

Ha ha! I get to review Star Wars first!

Okay. It was pretty good, I thought. Pretty good! The dialogue is all pretty cheesy, the actors are bad, but it all sort of makes sense now. Amazingly, in retrospect, the first two (meaning Episodes 1 and 2) seem better now that I've seen this one. Everything seems to make sense. And it all leads, totally, perfectly, right into the very first movie (meaning Episode IV), even though there's another 20 years of dead time in between.

Recommend: It's goofy and there are lots of retarded bits, but overall, I'd rank its good moments up there with the best from the original movies (meaning IV V & VI). There you go.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Man! Now that was a review! I want to see it for sure, now. Perhaps next week...

Chirrup. (on a side note, you used the word retarded. Maggie has been doing that lately, and trying to stop. Is there a connection?)

Murf said...

I'm going to go see that movie in 26 and a half hours!

(accuracy of actual time before movie is seen is +/- 25 minutes)