Monday, December 12, 2005

Movie : Van Helsing

The movie starts out in black and white... and then there is something about Dracula wanting to do something with Frankenstein's monster, but I'm not completely sure what because a minute into the movie I started losing interest. And then the movie turned to color (like that Wizard of Oz movie!), but at this point I was only half-watching and I started to play around on the internet with the movie on in the background. I think some blue winged women that were sexy in a creature kind of way flew around and hissed, and then I checked out some stats on the unbeaten Colts, and then I watched a few Strongbad Emails. At one point in the movie the main chick (who was a princess? or maybe searching for her brother?) was dancing with I think Dracula, and then Van Helsing swung down from a trapeze, and then I laughed and brushed my teeth and went to bed.

Recommend? I'm sure it's a fine movie.

2 comments:

Michael said...

Well, the review was enjoyable.

Andrew Najberg said...

More so than the movie.