Saturday, December 31, 2005

Year : 2005

'Twas a long year, full of many life changes. There were a few stumbles along the way, but everything seemed to shape up in the end. Character was built, good times were had, and even some new songs were made.

Recommend? Well, if you haven't done it by now, then you won't ever get the chance to do it again. Happy End-of-2005!

PS: Anyone know where I can download the trailer to 2006? I'd like to find a sneak-preview before it hits, and I'm running out of time....

4 comments:

Michael said...

I can forward you the link to the trailer for 2006. I mean, I know it's out already, but the car chase is totally sweet.

Andrew Najberg said...

I'll warn you though, I've heard many reviews that say that the actual experience isn't quite so sweet as the hype.

Andrew said...

2006 sure is starting out well.. Great, in fact! Man, great. It really worries me, seeing that the most likely direction from here is down...

Murf said...

I wouldn't say 2006 has been great so far, but it's definitely started out action-packed. If this trend continues into the next few months, this baby is going to have one hell of a Blockbuster summer.